Last Updated: 4th October, 2023
Your privacy is paramount. We're committed to protecting your personal data.
Data We Collect
- Personal Data: We collect your email and the text transcripts of your ramblings. Note that we do not store the audio of your ramblings.
- Usage Data: We automatically collect data like your IP address and browser type.
How We Use Your Data
- To ensure the proper functionality of RambleFix
- For our internal marketing efforts
Disclosure of Data
Your data may be shared with:
- SendGrid and Google Analytics for marketing and analytics purposes
We utilise encryption and follow best practices for data storage to safeguard your information.
We retain your personal data for the lifetime of your account with RambleFix.
Changes to This Policy